What's in it?Search Entire CPID Database
Enter Products, Manufacturers, Chemicals, Product Categories and Product Types
|Primary Chemical Name :
Primary Chemical Name is the standard name assigned to a chemical substance.
|CAS Registry Number:
Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number is a unique identifier for a chemical and its synonyms. CAS numbers identify the chemical, but not its concentration or specific mixture. CAS Registry Numbers are assigned by the Chemical Abstracts Service, a division of the American Chemical Society. For more information: www.cas.org
The EC Number, formerly known as the EINECS number is a unique 7-digit number (format: xxx-xxx-x) assigned to chemicals registered with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
Synonyms are alternative names that represent the same chemical substance.
SVHC is a substance (identified by the European Chemicals Agency) that may have serious and often irreversible effects on human health and the environment. SVHC are defined in Article 57 of Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (“the REACH Regulation”) and include substances which are:
Sources for Information on Chemicals
- Chemical Structure: U.S. National Library of Medicine-ChemIDPlus
- Health Studies: U.S. National Library of Medicine-Hazardous Substances Databank (HSDB)
- Toxicity Studies: U.S. National Library of Medicine-TOXNET
- Biomedical Reference: U.S. National Library of Medicine-PubMed.gov
- GHS Classification: European Chemicals Agency, http://echa.europa.eu/
- ECHA - Chem: Registered Substances Database of European Chemicals Agency, http://echa.europa.eu/
List of 7 Brands that contain this chemical
|Clorox Blue Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner-02/01/2007||liquid||--|
|Aussie Mega Sprunch Aerosol Hairspray||aerosol||--|
|Aussie Mega Style Aerosol Hairspray-12/01/2009||aerosol||--|
|LOreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Crystal Clear Mist||aerosol||--|
|Pantene Pro-V Style Texturize Ultimate Texture Hairspray, Ultra Hold, Ultra Control||aerosol||--|
|LOreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Crystal Clear Mist||aerosol||--|
|Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray (Aerosol)-06/01/2009||aerosol||--|